When it comes to expanding business to another country, no matter the company’s activity, it is essential to know the target market, through the support of experts and above all, a contacts network.
Almeida & Terán has focused especially on the development of this field, and as a result multiple companies of all kinds have managed to operate and expand their products and services with complete satisfaction, conquering the Ecuadorian market.
Other Practice Areas
Soft Landing +
Corporate Law +
Our experience for over 46 years, has allowed us to know in depth the needs that clients require in the corporate area, thus providing efficient and practical solutions.
The objective of Almeida & Terán is to build a permanent cooperation and trust bond, so that the client feels safe and maintains harmony in their business and operations. We always seek to provide personalized advice and constant monitoring.
Our legal services include:
• Companies incorporation according to customer needs and convenience.
• Re- Domiciliation of companies.
• Bylaws reforms and capital increases.
• Mergers and divisions.
• Shareholder agreements.
• Commercial contracts structuring and negotiation.
• Government permits and licenses.
• Audit processes for obligations due compliance in regulatory matters.
• Business structuring and operations management plan.
• Guidance and advice for foreign companies investing in Ecuador.
• Investment contract analysis and creation.
Labor Law +
Public Procurement +
Public procurement processes require specialized knowledge and extensive advice. Almeida & Terán Abogados helps clients identify investment opportunities in the country; and, due to our experience, we have managed to harmonize companies’ objectives and interests with the State ones. Our principles are based on efficiency, providing the client with first-class advice on the following services:
• Public-private alliances structuring and investment contracts.
• Advice in the search for best alternatives in contractual processes participation, including pre and post contracting stages.
• Specifications review and documentation preparation required for bidding processes.
• Possible contingencies reduction advice arising from contractual relationships with the State.
• Negotiation and interaction with the different Ecuadorian State entities in everything related to public procurement, as well as constant advice and monitoring of each process.
• Clients representation before public contracting entities.
Intellectual property +