What is business soft landing?
Business soft landing is a facilitation and support service for companies seeking to expand their operations to new markets. The objective of soft landing is to ensure that the processes before and after the arrival of a company in a new country are resolved by a group of local experts, allowing the company to save time, resources and fully concentrate on the commercial objectives set.
Soft landing firms have a team of experts who are responsible for providing advice on legal and administrative procedures, investment processes and intelligence on business practices in the local market. These tools are aimed at reducing the risk of the company when making an investment abroad.
What are the benefits of soft landing?
What services are considered as part of soft landing?
As described above, soft landing facilitates the establishment of companies in a new market, for which a set of services are integrated, which include:
• Complete legal advice (corporate, tax, intellectual property, labor, public procurement).
• Coordination of meetings with public and private institutions – potential clients network – networking.
• Representation of companies.
• Location and selection of suppliers.
• Search of strategic partners.
• Analysis and market research.
• Market opening.
• Advertising and marketing.
• Permits and licenses obtainment.
• Accounting and auditing.
• Investment processes / search of investors.
• Customs procedures.
• Business advice.
• Project management.
• Office space.